whats it worth to you

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever said honesty was the best policy was a liar themselves lol......Guy passed on the car...id like to personnaly thank plumcrazy for loseing me 10k that i was gonna make on this deal.....but im not upset...i didnt have to say anything but i went above and beyond because i guess really the hole time i just didnt want to part with my baby...

i really want a ssg coupe but their a few things that are makeing me want to keep my 03 vert...

the 3450 pounds of the 08 models is one thing.....my 03 is 3380 pounds....dosent sound like much but with my carbon fiber hood and titanium exhaust my car is around 3300 pounds..

then my kenwood flat screen and rear camera with the ac controls is all custom..big money to do that again..

but my lil 475 rwhp is weak next to the stock 540 rwhp the 08s have...

but i have another 7k coming my way next month from a medical settlement...got 3k from it this month...wife took most of that of course lol.....

but im gonna see if that 7k can get my heads ported and headers

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was going to congratulate you for doing the right thing but I can see you still don't get it.

If you want your next viper to retain it's value don't wreck the damn thing every other week.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever said honesty was the best policy was a liar themselves lol......Guy passed on the car...id like to personnaly thank plumcrazy for loseing me 10k that i was gonna make on this deal.....but im not upset...i didnt have to say anything but i went above and beyond because i guess really the hole time i just didnt want to part with my baby...

i really want a ssg coupe but their a few things that are makeing me want to keep my 03 vert...

the 3450 pounds of the 08 models is one thing.....my 03 is 3380 pounds....dosent sound like much but with my carbon fiber hood and titanium exhaust my car is around 3300 pounds..

then my kenwood flat screen and rear camera with the ac controls is all custom..big money to do that again..

but my lil 475 rwhp is weak next to the stock 540 rwhp the 08s have...

but i have another 7k coming my way next month from a medical settlement...got 3k from it this month...wife took most of that of course lol.....

but im gonna see if that 7k can get my heads ported and headers

Plum and the others that advised you to disclose the damage didn't cost you 10K but they may have saved your life, your house or your bank account. (Frankly, I don't think your buyer was serious, just some tire kicker who found a good out after you told him of the wrecks). If you do find a buyer for 40K plus, they'll be pretty ********** once they figure out the wrecks and repaints as well as see your weekly losing drag races, helmet cams etc on the boards here and on the alley.

As far as all your electronics, hood, exhaust, take them off the viper before you sell. there worth alot less than what you think they are.

Also, if you add another 7K in heads etc, you'll still have a 35K viper, faster but still worth alot less than you think.

You can ship a viper from LA for less than $1500.00, if you want an 08, stop putting $'s in your 03, price it agressively and sell it, then fine a nice 08.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Nsx Has Been A Nightmare..

-bought It For 35k
-few Months Lkater Replaced The Clutch And Timeing Belt For 4k
-then A Week The Engine Seals Blew And Cost Me 1.5k
-then A Month Later The Exhaust Caught Fire
-then 3 Months Later The Engine Bearings Went And It Took Me 8 Months To Find The Engine And Cost Me 9k

for Sale, Like New, New Clutch And Timing Belt, New Motor, The Exhaust Is hot!!!

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he backed out because he didn't want others to mistake him for you while driving your now painfully disclosed car. After reading the thread Cop Magnet just posted, I would love to see you strap a bubble gum light on the top of old yeller, get in your pride and joy with helmet cam of course, GED framed nicely and buckled in riding shotgun in the ledder seat, and go practice that illusive two/three shift at night sporting your fancy mall cop light. Man, talk about some amazing footage you could share. After the above ceremonial joy ride, I would look to export that heap to Dubai where some turban sporting oil tycoon can flog it for giggles, and use it as an anchor when they are done with it. It almost brings a tear to the eye, but then again, think of all the fish that could call it home, and it would now be at peace away from your crazy axe wielding predatory neighbor that caused you to wet yourself.

In all honesty Twister, I feel like the poor shrink who just read the creative writing of a very troubled and compulsive lying illiterate ten year old.

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in FL and was walking past a young couple in a parking lot across the street from the hotel at night. I am not a cop, just an overweight old man. A guy was man handling his wife or girl friend pretty rough. I walked on past trying to stay out of it, but I could not take it anymore. I caught a tram and went back and jumped off the tram, yelled at the guy, as another guy jumped off with me when he saw what was going on. The husband or boyfriend backed off and the girl kept walking like she was embarrassed. Hopefully, he will remember to keep his hands off a defenseless girl.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I passed by a fire truck just now on the way home, and I saw an axe mounted on the truck, and got so scared I had to pull over. After I had collected myself, I stopped through Burger King and ordered a burger. He came back on the speaker and said he forgot to axe me if I be wantin fries. I floored it and left just hearing the word axe. I should have never read that alley thread. I will be forever fearful of the axe. True story.

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your a big man niow tucker ...But let me axe you this..When the axe comes down and all the questions have been axed and all you see is that axe swinging in your general direction...

You gonna do somthing?

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your a big man niow tucker ...But let me axe you this..When the axe comes down and all the questions have been axed and all you see is that axe swinging in your general direction...

You gonna do somthing?

You listen here niow, I am going to axe you nicely to not use the word axe ever again, if that isn't axing too much.

Last edited:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
twister,

you are welcome. if you had a clue or ever get a clue, get back to me with a real thanks

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ha ha ha..THANKS PLUM....for real man thanks...cant just be about money in this world...

Would you belieave a SSG just popped up for sale in california...Im doing everything I can now to move out the nsx and viper..makeing calls like crazy at cheap prices..That SSG is priced so cheap that I dont even care...Ill come out even..

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You listen here niow, I am going to axe you nicely to not use the word axe ever again, if that isn't axing too much.

meow listen...Why were you driveing so fast meow...meow boy now Im gonna tell you one time and one time only meow...Slow down.......MEOW!!!!

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
meow listen...Why were you driveing so fast meow...meow boy now Im gonna tell you one time and one time only meow...Slow down.......MEOW!!!!

What the **** was that? Meow, does that mean something?

Tweaster after reading your earlier thread you are a twisted, demented, chicken **** coward and a disgrace to any police force. IMHO You can't even spell or form a complete sentence. How on earth did you ever get a GED?

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your a big man niow tucker ...

Black Moon, that is probably the funniest bit in the thread. He murdered the word "now" with "niow" so I just repeated it, and he thought I went Super Trooper on him using "meow" and started quoting lines from the movie. You know a mall cop knows every line to that flick.

You must be registered for see images

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ha ha ha..THANKS PLUM....for real man thanks...cant just be about money in this world...

Would you belieave a SSG just popped up for sale in california...Im doing everything I can now to move out the nsx and viper..makeing calls like crazy at cheap prices..That SSG is priced so cheap that I dont even care...Ill come out even..

:omg:You heard it here first folks :lmao::lmao:

:eater: come on now thats funny.

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not getting this joke......If my cars sell cheap and i get a 08 cheap then whats the prob.........im shooting myself in the foot here but did you see that ssg coupe at a buy it now price of 62k........that is a steal to whoever the lucky owner is...

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tweaster after reading your earlier thread you are a twisted, demented, chicken **** coward and a disgrace to any police force. IMHO You can't even spell or form a complete sentence. How on earth did you ever get a GED?

Im gonna get a lil serious here for a second...from pretty much the day i was born i have just always been a kind positive thinking person...ive never really taken any pleasure in degradeing people in any way what so ever...even at work ive had a few coworkers get angry with me and ask me why im always so positive when everyone else is upset with the union or work conditions ect why do i always have positive things to say......

i simply will repeat what i told them to you..a person who thinks it is ok to ridicule others ect....

since grade school i was always very athletic...moreso than average and held a few records on middle and high school..I was also the mayday king and referred to as the best

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking guy on school a time or two....i then joined the milyary and was promoted to e5 sgt at only e.t years...right in front of my battallion was a bid sign with my name on it for most times body weight was bench pressed....i was then selected for the battallion boxing team were i did well in country as well as thailand and egypt...then i met my wife who is the best person ive ever known and we now have four beautiful children together.....im far from as well off as many people here but i have a good savings and 600k house and 5 vehicles......to top it all off i have what to me is a dream jpb..o actually look forward to going to work and im very happy with my pay and benifits

tthe point i tried to make to him as i try to make to you now is that my life has just truly been blessed up to this point and i can find positive in everything and everybody....

i will never really understand why some people can say cruel things to others or demean them...is there a self satisfacton? i just dont get it.......

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
twister how many times did you bench your body weight.ALL NATURAL i suppose.