Who wants some Piloti driving shoes?!

Reaction score
I have a great deal for all you ******** guys out there. I have these and have paid over $100 a pair for the Piloti shoes. This site has a KILLER deal going on while supplies last and I just got 3 pair for the price of one! check it out and I hope you all can reap the benefits of these great shoes at an unbelievable price!

Sportsman's Guide- Discount Hunting Gear, Discount Hunting Boots, Discount Shoes, Discount Ammunition, Discount Ammo, Discount Boots, Military Surplus, Outdoor Gear

Thank you,

Mark

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I own 6 pair already but that is really good. Had to buy another pair though just now. $38.46 with shipping. Thanks for posting.

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Buy Your Piloti Shoes Now

I have a great deal for all you ******** guys out there. I have these and have paid over $100 a pair for the Piloti shoes. This site has a KILLER deal going on while supplies last and I just got 3 pair for the price of one! check it out and I hope you all can reap the benefits of these great shoes at an unbelievable price!

Sportsman's Guide- Discount Hunting Gear, Discount Hunting Boots, Discount Shoes, Discount Ammunition, Discount Ammo, Discount Boots, Military Surplus, Outdoor Gear

Thank you, Mark

MARK !

When I discovered a $55 Piloti Closeout last fall, between Doris, Dean and i we got 7 pairs. But $29 ?!?!

Nice of you to share this STUPID-CHEAP price on one of the best improvements you can make to driving comfort, especially with close-pedal-syndrome as Vipers have. With these shoes on, you probably WONT hit the rev-limiter while panic-braking!

I had tossed this catalogue last week, and missed this truly GREAT deal.

BUY THESE NOW while they have good sizes + color-selections in MANY Viper trim colors!

{The 3rd option is the Racer-Nomex at $35!!!, but those are TOO HOT for everyday.}

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Buy Your Piloti Shoes Now

THANK YOU Mark! I just purchased 2 more pairs. This is a GREAT find...you deserve some kind of reward for this! :D

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Piltoi's are the most comfortable shoes I own, driving or not.
Good info. thanks!

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Well on second thought just think of all the $$$ I could have made today if I just bought all the sizes from 9.5 and up and posted this :lmao: just don't tell my boss...:D

Glad you all are getting the bargain!

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys crack me up. A bunch of men going crazy over shoes - never thought I'd see the day. I bought two pairs of them, too - but while I was there I picked up a bunch of extra ammo. They had some good deals on .223 and in this economy, you can never have too much ammo :) Never know when I might need to start harvesting the deer that keep eating my garden...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187