Yay, Viper wins for creating more CO2 than any other USA vehicle

3SRTsandGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a result of our Vipers, we are providing more carbon resources (i.e., CO2) for plant growth (i.e., photosynthesis). Since more plants, trees, crops, etc. will grow, then food resources will also increase thereby helping to verify our sustainability (i.e., we can't live without food). Furthermore, as scientists further improve the commercialization of the Sabatier process whereby CO2 plus H2 forms CH4 (methane) and water an additional fuel is created along with another vital resource (water). Indeed, we don't want to burn the CH4 because more CO2 is created. Therefore, the CO2 that is not consumed by the trees can be reacted with CH4 to create carbon black (used for tire production and ink for example) and more H2O (i.e., CH4 plus CO2 yields 2C plus 2 H2O). In conclusion, each of us should plant at least one tree in 2009. If you own more than one Viper, then you should plant a proportional number of trees.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of November the world's population was approximately 6,700,000,000 people. The world cattle population is estimated to be about 1,500,000,000. A 400 page United Nations report from the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) states that cattle farming is responsible for 18% of greenhouse gases. There are more than 1,000,000,000 sheep in the world and they also produce green house gases. Note that cattle and sheep produce massive amounts of methane from animal flatulance. So, I ask you, which affects the environment more: 9.2 billion plus beings breathing and farting or less than 20 thousand Vipers most of which are driven infrequently? I think that Burger King needs to research and create a new scent for ecofreaks called Essence of Sheep Fart which they can then use to freshen up the interior of their Priuses.

Last edited:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if the people in that study are looking for poluting cars, they should have been with me the other day when i was behind that stinky 70's cadillac that was burning more oil than gas.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am doing my best to warm the plant through global warming to reduce the need for people to want to kill poor animals just for thier fur.:D

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry world,whatever the cost to the environment to drive my Viper, it's worth it! I'll just have to plant a tree!

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YAY! The underground coal fires buring in the U.S. alone produce more carbon dioxide in one day than we as automobile drivers have produced in 104 years!

- Production total for Viper cars: Less than 50,000 (over 12 years)
- Production total for Prius cars: Over 1,000,000 (in less than 4 years).
- 95% of Vipers are NOT driven daily.
- 99% of Prius' ARE driven daily.

Yeah....you're savin' the Earth.
All by yourself.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+25000 Vipers produced so far ... only
How many wrecked? 1/3rd?
+16000 remaining.

But, WHO cares about CO2 driving a car like this for pleasure?#
Billions of people do daily things for pleasure and do not care about pollution.

Enjoy driving your Viper!

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I have stated before. I am doing my part by using as much oil as I possibly can thereby eliminating that source and forcing quicker development of cleaner fuels.:cool:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They shouldn't condemn us for having the #6 most CO2 producing car in the world. They should congratulate us on not driving the #1 most CO2 producing car in the world. I dunno about ya'll, but I could easily go buy a Bugatti if I wanted one. But since it will be harmful to the environment even more, I'll just keep my Dodge :D

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bumper sticker available via a popular radio show host's site:

You must be registered for see images attach

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of November the world's population was approximately 6,700,000,000 people. The world cattle population is estimated to be about 1,500,000,000. A 400 page United Nations report from the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) states that cattle farming is responsible for 18% of greenhouse gases. There are more than 1,000,000,000 sheep in the world and they also produce green house gases. Note that cattle and sheep produce massive amounts of methane from animal flatulance. So, I ask you, which affects the environment more: 9.2 billion plus beings breathing and farting or less than 20 thousand Vipers most of which are driven infrequently? I think that Burger King needs to research and create a new scent for ecofreaks called Essence of Sheep Fart which they can then use to freshen up the interior of their Priuses.

Don't forget the open air burning of coal to heat those home for the billions of people on the other side of the world. With no regulations at all.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget the open air burning of coal to heat those home for the billions of people on the other side of the world. With no regulations at all.
Bob/Patent- one of my favorites:

Ya know those CFL/"curly-Q" bulbs that the eco-warriors all want us to use?
They're MADE IN CHINA!
The largest polluter on the planet!

Don't take my word for it.
Just cruise by the gigantor display at any home store that promotes the CFLs and read the back of the packaging.
Nice work, greenies.

Here's another one:
There's a Subaru TV ad that shows a guy who refuses to wash his Subie, even though he gets the (obligatory?) "WASH ME!" tags through the dust/dirt on the window. It happens at all of his favorite outdoor activity parking spots (damn kids).
The ad continues on, saying "I just let the universe take care of it", and we watch as a rainstorm washes away the unreal amount of dirt off of his wagon, leaving a 'ring around the parking space' pile of dirt.

IN REALITY, an unclean vehicle is much less fuel efficient than a clean car.
This has been proven over, and over, and over again by not only scientists, but also by regular folks.
Who aren't lazy.

Way to promote fuel-INefficiency, Subaru!!!
Green indeed!
Got any other awesome tips for us?

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One smoldering volcano puts out enough CO2 and a whole host of other greenhouse nasties that dwarf what us petty humans can do over a number of years. How about all of the active volcanism on the globe right now? All of the 'natural' sources of greenhouse gasses are conveniently left out of the global warming causality equations. So here are a couple of questions for the eco-nuts: Why has the ice from the last ice age been continuously melting? Why has the Earth gone through such radical climatic shifts before industrialization and the burning of fossil fuels? There was a time when the Earth was largely tropical. What happened? Reality check: The planet does what it wants, when it wants. Whether we be humans, dinosaurs, or roaches, we must sadly get over ourselves...unless, of course, we are driving our Vipers; in which case WE are the *******...and our exhaust don't stink. o:2tu::D

DR EVIL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm.....once all the greenies figure out we're on to global cooling now I guess Viper owners will be extra popular.:headbang:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Note that cattle and sheep produce massive amounts of methane from animal flatulance. So, I ask you, which affects the environment more: 9.2 billion plus beings breathing and farting or less than 20 thousand Vipers most of which are driven infrequently?

You know Bob its unfortunate because while you reason with logic and common sense most Americans (particularly the Obama supporters) cannot understand logic and common sense. The abortion we call the EPA was produced as a by-product of these people's ignorance.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm.....once all the greenies figure out we're on to global cooling now I guess Viper owners will be extra popular.:headbang:
In a last-ditch effort to cover their azzes, they now refer to (completely normal atmospheric changes on any planet) it as "Climate Change".

This way, they can always be right.
Or, at least, half-right.

While we're waiting for the so-predicted baking apocalypse, can some one send Al Gore over to keep my ballz warm as it's predicted to be -10º here tonight?
Thanks.

OP
OP
S

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Whatever happened to the phrase, "You can't predict the weather." Have we gotten so arrogant we think we can explain every bit of weather?

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Couple of friends at work drive a Prius. They know I have a Viper as I drive it work once in a while. One day they were giving me static about the car. I prompty told them that my viper is a hybrid. I stated that I did not get the V8 nor the V12 version. I got the V10 thus it is a hybrid. Believe it not that "logic" shut them up. :dunno:

Because our company is now going green, they removed all the space heaters, turned down the thermostats to 68, asked that all office printers be removed (can only use the big ones in the central areas), put a recycle bin in every corner and hallway, are doing energy audits, posters up everywhere, spending millions in capital to save thousands in expenses, etc. I love it. Can't wait for the HR complaints to start overwhelming them due to work place harassment. Waiting for the code on the HR form that indicates lost job due to lack of green-ness.

Of course with all the focus on saving the plant they have forgotten that we are suppose to develop products (with unrealistic timelines and little funding, oh and lack of printers for all the damn reports they want) to generate revenue so that we can keep our jobs. I can't wait to miss a timeline because we could not use the energy required to produce the outputs needed for the develop work. As I said, I love this nonsense. Pretty soon the double speak will happen and we will be back to normal. Just like the "news" reports today of global warming causing this cold weather. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have planted 40+ trees in the past 16 years of Viper ownership.
15 of the Blue Spruce are now 30' tall and producing Waaaay more oxy than my Vipers consume.

The darn Bald Eagles + Spotted Owls on top and branches (respectively) **** most of the oxy.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those that actually think for themselves, aren't trendy, and don't consider themselves 'sheeple', I recommend checking out a book called "Red Hot Lies" by Christopher Horner.

I just started it, and.....wow.
Great read so far.

ontilt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yea and how much does a cigarett produce??? outlaw cigs and Ill sell my 2 stroke dirt bike, and my diesel dodge, and my viper