You got through to Chrysler!!

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrat's Chuck!!! I'm glad to hear you WON this battle. :2tu:
We are winners too because we all need you too!!
Long live Tators Dodge :usa:

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it just prooves what goes around comes around! And Chuck..no thank you needed-lol

but really besides every great person in the viper community...thank God..HE made it happen.I have prayed for you and your business many nights (seriously). God Bless! Kevin in Windsor:)

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Chuck. This is wonderful news. You are truely an asset to the Viper community.

JeremyBlackwell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just made aware of this situation today by Chuck...shows how out of 'the loop' I am in the Viper world now. I am VERY happy that this situation was resolved! Chuck is the only person I order Dodge parts from. He is an asset to the community with his broad knowledge base, great prices, and prompt customer service.

Chrysler should be ashamed for their actions toward someone like this, as Chuck's ethics are something that I have not found at any local Dodge dealership! Chrysler needs to get their priorities straight and take care of the dealerships like Tator's that break the stereotypical mold of what most people view dealerships as.

Back to 'business as usual' huh Chuck!

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The BEST news I've read in quite awhile!!!
Congratulations Mr. Wizard!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh