You got through to Chrysler!!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck that is great news... Now ijust need to figure out how to take advantage of Chuck's offer. See you in a few weeks.

GotA350ZTT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's great news Chuck, congratulations. It's good to see people who deserve to stay in business, stay in business. I'll give a call about a couple OEM stuff shortly.

93VIPERBOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK GUY"S let start ordering some cars and trucks from Chuck. I orderd a Charger from chuck today. Let keep the orders coming

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome!!! The few can make a difference in corporate America! This gives hope to all of us...

And, Can I go through you to get my Challenger?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
Wow, I am late to the party here...!!! Congratulations to you, CHUCK/our True Viper Wizard, and also to CitySnake/Scott's always EX-cellent writing abilities...he put it altogether what we all said and meant. :clap2:
We are VERY VERY happy for you Chuck...you rock, man!!!:headbang: :headbang: ~mike & juli~

Reaction score
Chuck -welcome back to what you know best, taking care of the Viper community.

Special thanks to the VCA, and its members, as I have the utmost respect to all VCA members who made a difference in one persons life.

....and thank you AGAIN Jim Press, I bet you didn't think we'd meet again.

I'm selling one, newly retired, size XL, bright yellow "Tator" t-shirt, let the bidding start at $25.00.
All proceeds to go to my ACR Viper fund.

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very good news; for you and US!!
Now we need to work on this rotation idea I have. We need to set up 4-5 shops around the country so we can all benefit from your most excellent services. I'll offer some space in my facility in the Grand Rapids, Mich area. How about sometime in July??

Lexciting

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck! GREAT NEWS!!! Congrats! And thanks for the info on viper upgrade options and the GREAT price on my GEN1 head gasket kit and parts!

Lee

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent. :2tu:

I am so happy to hear this. Congratulation, you deserve it Chuck. We would all be lost without you. :drive:

I guess I will need to change my sig now, any suggestions? :lmao:

UK Viper Nigel

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Absolutely great news and well deserved. :yay:

We may be in the UK but you're still our best 'local' Viper dealer and technical expert.

All the best
Nigel & Mary

BLWNASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm happy for you Chuck. I spent 10-15 minutes writing them a personal yet informed letter stating how valuable you are to the Viper Community.

So this is great to hear, and cheers to all who made an effort.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The smartest decision Cerberus has made since it bought Chrysler is to keep Tator's open. It is Horrible that the timing was at the delivery point of the 2008 Gen IV. Here's to many more years to come.:beer:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fantastic, awesome, you go Chuck! Great to hear this news! I'm in on the t-shirt bonfire idea. Thanks CitySnake/Scott and thanks Chrysler/Dodge/Cerebus. When I'm ready for another new Dodge, Chuck will be the man! Long live Chuck, Tators Dodge, and the Viper!
:drive::usa::headbang::nana::beer::clap::clap2::hail::notworthy::rock::pigsfly::yay:

mangle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very cool! I'm really happy things worked out the way they should have.

Long live Tator's Dodge!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62