You got through to Chrysler!!

transamer79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Chuck!!!!
I have only been a member for a few days now and i regret not joining sooner. Thanks for your help over the last few days, you are a selfless person and you deserve the best. Im glad everything worked out for you and everyone at Tators Dodge.

Kevin NY

Les Quam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best news to come out of Detroit in a long time. Congratulations Chuck such good news couldn't happen to a nicer and more caring person.:):):)

Parisianviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Felicitations from France and the French Viper club!!!
We relieved to know you'll be around for a while...
Thanks for everything.

The Great One

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Chuck and I wish you and your dealership a long healthy future. After all, I am going to need a NY Viper tech for when I get my Viper :D

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow I guess there is hope at the "NEW" Dodge! That is great news in more ways than one. Congratulations Chuck!

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is HUGE!!!!!!!!

Congradulations Tator. I guess we can make a difference. I'm glad I bought that T-shirt and ware it proudly! But I will not remove my signature for a while.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very good news. Now, who in the VCA is jumping up and organizes a special Viper price for Chuck to be given during one of the dinners at VOI-10?
If one guy here deserves a price it is Chuck!
This way the Chrysler-bus people attending VOI would know him and his reputation for sure.

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Chuck,
Congrats to a real good guy. Chrysler made a good decision and it sends the right message about both you and Chrysler to the world. Much success and thanks for your never ending support of the VCA. Hope you can make it to VOI and celebrate.

Bob Carroll

06blueviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kudos to all who wrote in to Dodge on behalf of Tator's Dodge. I can say that I didn't, but now wish I had. I wrongly assumed that the letters would be ignored. Never again, though. Congrats Chuck! This is great news!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu::headbang:

Way to go Chuck and TATORS DODGE.......

So happy it all worked out for the best:2tu:

English ALE heading your way:beer:........

Sig edited again.......

D

DAMN YANKEE

No problem, all it took was one quick call, but hey, I've been busy.
Now, do you still want to be Hillary's VP? Seriously, think about what I said, I really do think its a mistake.

By the way, does Chrysler have any idea what they are getting into suggesting that Tator's should return to it's "normal condition"?
IF Tator's was a film it would have Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken "normally" fixing Jack Nicholson's car........

the-eti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62