Detroit News Coverage of The Invasion!

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:2tu: Awesome! Wish I had time to go along also. Hope everyone having fun and have a safe trip back home!

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the start of your 15mins of fame Robert. :D Was that in MI? Why did you come down here just to drive back to Niagara? And how come I didn't know there was going to be a stopover in MI??? :rolaugh:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup. Came to MI and then drove BACK to Niagara! :rolaugh:

Why did you not know? That is a good question that only you could answer.

:D:D

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
because he frickin' LOVES his VIPER!!!

Mopar boy ROCKS!!!! his Viper is kewl too:)

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Sweet! :yay:

Im famous! :famous: :lmao:

But man I give stinky interviews! :rolaugh:;)

Thanks for the links guys!

I though you gave a nice interview Robert! It was nice to see you and your dad again even though I couldn't be there. Wish you guys were coming to the event in Branson!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey Mopar Boy, nice job!

that was funny in the one interview when Alex says 'it gets the wives involved'....?????

hahhaaa...ALEX!

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was Ralph Gilles in an ACR or a Vert with a custom double bubble top and wing? I never noticed a cut-line across the top of the windsheild header on an ACR before.I thought the whole roof flowed smoothly into the A-pillars. Anyone?:dunno:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet! :yay:

Im famous! :famous: :lmao:

But man I give stinky interviews! :rolaugh:;)

Thanks for the links guys!

Awesome! You did great! I'm passing the torch from VOI last year to you this year, run with it! Next time we meet you'll have to autograph some pictures. :D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
because he frickin' LOVES his VIPER!!!

Was it that obvious? ;)

Wish you guys were coming to the event in Branson!

Me too. :(

hey Mopar Boy, nice job!
!

Thanks mam! :)

Was Ralph Gilles in an ACR or a Vert with a custom double bubble top and wing?

Ralph very much has an ACR. A very bad ACR I might add. Will upload pics tonight of it.

Awesome! You did great! I'm passing the torch from VOI last year to you this year, run with it! Next time we meet you'll have to autograph some pictures. :D

What does this torch involve? ;) Last time I carried one of those I lit myself on fire! :lmao:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[quote What does this torch involve? ;) Last time I carried one of those I lit myself on fire! :lmao:[/quote]
If you run fast enough or drive fast enough, you won't catch on fire. :drive::panic:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Was Ralph Gilles in an ACR or a Vert with a custom double bubble top and wing? I never noticed a cut-line across the top of the windsheild header on an ACR before.I thought the whole roof flowed smoothly into the A-pillars. Anyone?:dunno:

Ralph was not at the media events....his black/Graphite ACR was "double-locked" in his garage, along with Grailkeeper's VOI-10 Coupe ....

Last edited:

Konza800

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Unbelievable. I just opened my mail box to find the Fangs VCA-Ohio publication. I opened it up and the first picture that I saw was of the Mopar Nats and who do you think was right there front and center? Mopar Boy! :cool:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Way to go guys. Excellent advertising for Chrysler. These newsstories give Chrysler another reason to keep sponsoring us and our events. Yah, VCA.

That's a lot of exposure for Chrysler. All this publicity and Motortrend and the other magazines are lookin' bad since they never publish good Viper stories anymore. Wonder if there'll ever be a "ZR1s Invade Niagara" - NOT!

Not likely there'll ever be a Datsun GTR invades anywhere (outside of Japan).

Great job Mopar Boy - guess you get to write a story.

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's too bad that they missed Leslie was a vettegirl, not a Porsche girl.

I suppose someone (that belongs) should leave a comment on twitter?

Ted

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar Boy I thought you had a Great interview and I had to get my son to watch it so he could see how far a little savings from small jobs can go.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Steve!

Maybe it is just when one watches their own interview that they see more flaws....:dunno:

You show your son! Anything is possible! Not to mention he will become VERY good at mowing lawns! He can then make anything look like a golf green! :lmao:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave