Stored my car....life now *****!

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel for you! Weather is getting colder here and I am fearing the end of Viper season is near. I figure I'll at least go into the garage and sit in it a few times when I'm feeling a little down. Maybe install a screen a projector so it looks like I'm driving!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car has been stored for a month and a half now. But I have a new toy on its way this week hopefully!!! Pics to come...

vip06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant put mine up yet to hard to let go. It stays fairly nice here in Oklahoma so we have some time left. :D :drive:

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have some of those wonderful fries with gravy and cheese (but not to much) for comfort, watch the ring video and spring will and Viper weather for you will return soon enough.... or support the American Economy further and get another home in place like Texas or Florida and store it there and drive it on vacation! :drive:

Last edited:

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You guys are KILLING me!!!

Not.

6 months of premium driving known as Fall and Winter are on my plate for what, the next 6 months?

:lmao:

Oh...Dave..... you must have finally re-solidified after being MELTED the last 6 months down there in the scorching summer while we were enjoying the beautiful driving weather up here.....:D:D:D:D

V

Venomiss

Maybe you will get so bored you can come visit the beefcake thread.:eater:
It's the one year anniversary today.:D

OP
OP
K

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are KILLING me!!!

Not.

6 months of premium driving known as Fall and Winter are on my plate for what, the next 6 months?

:lmao:

Yeah....hopefully it doesn't get so cold up here that my brain freezes and I actually contemplate putting white air vents on my car....:lmao:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe you will get so bored you can come visit the beefcake thread.:eater:
It's the one year anniversary today.:D

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Thats funny Vmiss!!

As for winter, I feel the same thing. This winter in Canada business is for the birds!;) Mine has already been sleeping for 2 weeks.:( Hopefully it does not get so cold the tires on the truck freeze again like last year.:rolleyes:

Robert

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe you will get so bored you can come visit the beefcake thread.:eater:It's the one year anniversary today.:D

GOOD one, Venomiss!!!~!!! (LOL...anything we can do to promote it, right?!)
AND, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....on storing the cars...ugh...it's that 'time'...ugh.
Here too. DRAT...juli

mele

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My 01 ACR has been in bed for about 2 weeks as well. We had a fairly long fall in this part of Montana so I actually got to drive it in November. Then we spent some quality time cleaning and polishing getting ready to put her to bed... now she sits, quietly waiting until spring.

Here is to speedy street cleaning in the spring.
Maybe I need a Turbo 911 with AWD for a winter ****** :D

MEL

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Texas in the November, no better Viper weather! Top down,heater on, sun shining. And that was juts on the way to work!

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell...count yourself lucky. Mine has been down for the motor build, and I haven't even seen the car for 8 months!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow my depression has started to set in too, realizing I won't be on the track 'til April in the track car and won't be cruising around with a silly grin on my face in the Viper:(

I was joking with my sister in FL and said I was contemplating taking my Viper down to her house next Fall so I could fly down a few times and cruise around for the wknd haha

V

Venomiss

wow my depression has started to set in too, realizing I won't be on the track 'til April in the track car and won't be cruising around with a silly grin on my face in the Viper:(

I was joking with my sister in FL and said I was contemplating taking my Viper down to her house next Fall so I could fly down a few times and cruise around for the wknd haha

Road trip in Viper to Florida! Do it!

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put mine away 3 weeks ago thinking the snow would be here soon. Of course its been gorgeous ever since I put it away and we still have no snow. Just my luck. I wish I could ship it over to South Africa. I'll be there for a month over Christmas. Now that would be a sight to see over there. I doubt anyone has seen one up close. The only good thing is that by the time I get back in the middle of Jan it's only 2 months before I take it out again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235