Tracking numbers for HID Group Buy

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It will be emailed to you tonight. I am still at work and don't have access to everyone's email. They are sent by UPS. Again, TEST the lights before you put everything back together!

Adam

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Proracer,

The lights should work, but it they don't call me asap. They come with a 1 year warranty..I don't think there will be any problems..I just look at worse case scenrio.

By the way, I need to talk with you. I just have your work number..can I call you at home?

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
It will be emailed to you tonight. I am still at work and don't have access to everyone's email. They are sent by UPS. Again, TEST the lights before you put everything back together!

Adam

Looking forward to receiving these, thanks for the continued updates!

If you sent the tracking numbers out already, i didn't get it!

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is all I get when I enter mine....
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on July 11, 2004 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later
Gotta love the USPS....
;)
When I ordered my Passport x50 a few months ago, I got the same message until the day the box showed up at the door, LOL!
Just gotta keep checking the front porch for boxes!
:laugh:

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mine showed up and I installed them, I had to reverse the plug from the viper head light to the box, anyone else? They look great!

Thanks

AB

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes,

there might be a chance you may have to switch the neg and pos pins around. I had to on mine...no big deal.

Missing tracking numbers:

David Garret~ 0103 8555 7492 7398 0233
Lance Malcolm ~ 0103 8555 7491 6912 2662
Brauce Thuel-Chassaigne ~ 0103 8555 7493 1592 3235

Sorry, I thought I sent them out.

Take some pics and let's see the different temps!

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Install the ballast inside the head light assembly. Again, do not touch the torch...bulb.

I may be able to do another buy, but this time I want to make sure the next one goes smoothly. We had a hiccup on this, but I am glad everyone is getting theirs now.

It makes you a bit nervous when you have over $10K in someone's money. But none the less...I'm happy I could help out. I will try to work on price with the vendor...since he will now take me more serious since we did the group buy.

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be an idiot, I searched, but can't find your write up on the install. Just wanted to hear it from another Viper owner, I read the booklet that came with 'em, just didn't know if there were any other tips.
Thanks.
:laugh:

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone write up on how to install maybe pics of where to put everything. Thanks I can't wait to install.

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone write up on how to install maybe pics of where to put everything. Thanks I can't wait to install.

Sure, here you go. This is from my install a few months back. The system is Philips but looks similar to the one you guys got. Test the function prior to installing. Mine didn't work during the test. I had to reverse the polarity on the wiring from the relay to the ballast.

Start by removing these fasteners to expose the headlamp assembly.
2827hid004s_copy-med.jpg
2827hid005s_copy-med.jpg

Once the back of the assembly is exposed, remove these fasteners and take off the back off the headlamp assembly.
2827hid006s_copy-med.jpg

2827hid007s-med.jpg

Once you gain access to the headlamp assembly, unplug the wiring harness from the light bulb and remove the OEM bulb. Install the new HID bulb. Determine where you want to place the ballast and secure it in place. Connect the ballast wiring harness to the bulb. Now this is where my installation my differ from yours. I used a relay to suppley the power to the ballast. The relay is triggered by power from the OEM harness. Don't know if this kit comes with a relay. If you are using a relay then you have to provide power from an external source.
2827hid008s-med.jpg
2827hid009s-med.jpg

Once everthing is secured in place and lights have been tested, aim the lights according to factory specs using levelers. You can fine tune the aim if you have a flat wall to point the lights at.
2827hid008s_copy-med.jpg
2827hid012s_copy-med.jpg

Good luck and e-mail me or PM if you have any questions.

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, Thank you very much for the instructions! They are very good! I am printing them right now.

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ab put them on what a difference! I switched those wires around and it worked. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang