What age is the Viper Owner ?

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was in my 20's when I bought my Viper. Now I am 31. Almost bought a gen3, but still liked the looks of the original Viper much better (Gen3 looked too much like a vette to me).

so agree.Am 31 bought when was 29 wanted when they first came out.Love my '94 and want to get another '94ish and put in the srt power house.lol

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
People see my GTS and are amazed, but it doesn't cost much more than most new luxury cars or SUV's..

That is the key right there! It stuns me how many people look at a Viper and instantly ASSUME that is cost more than their house!;) When you tell them you can get them for 30K, they look like a deer caught in the headlights!:omg:

:rolaugh::rolaugh:

Robert

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got it at 45. Now 47 and loving it. Right.... I can still climb in and out without too much grunting.:D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
26. Bought her when I was 24..... Who is going to work out the average????

Well, guess I am out. :( I can't count over 4 so can't be me!:D:D

Im 24, just got my GTS last month.

Congrats on the purchase! Be sure to let the mods (Leslie, Big N Italian, Y2K5SRT, Lee00blacksilvergts) know and they can upgrade you to Viper Owner status.:2tu:

Robert

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow there's alot of younger owners here. Got my 06 last year when I was 23 but was nervous meeting people that would underestimate me. Glad we all get along tho. One question for all you younger ones....how many have you had people say "mommy and daddy brought that for him/her"? Which I worked hard for to get and it just upset the hell outta me to hear that.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how many have you had people say "mommy and daddy brought that for him/her"? Which I worked hard for to get and it just upset the hell outta me to hear that.

Yup. Get that a bit. Either parents got it for me, or assume it is my parents, or even those that ask what I sell!:lmao:

Have found for the general population that most think it is cool when you tell them YOU worked and saved for it for 10 years, but sometimes you do have to be a little hard skinned. There will always be a few people that want to poop on your parade. The first few times did hurt when they treat you like you have done something horribly wrong, but the good does outway the bad in the end.

But yes, I do get it as well. Often the reason I don't let onto my age. People get the wrong idea.

Nice color choice by the way!:D:D

Robert

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
try looking 14. people ask my if I have rich parents then ask where I got the money, so I tell them "from hookers and blow":D

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
48 here. From what I can tell the Viper crowd is definitely younger than the Vette crowd. On the old side here and the young side there. But thats okay, I compare myself to a Generation IV Viper, just getting better with age.

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yup. Get that a bit. Either parents got it for me, or assume it is my parents, or even those that ask what I sell!:lmao:

Have found for the general population that most think it is cool when you tell them YOU worked and saved for it for 10 years, but sometimes you do have to be a little hard skinned. There will always be a few people that want to poop on your parade. The first few times did hurt when they treat you like you have done something horribly wrong, but the good does outway the bad in the end.

But yes, I do get it as well. Often the reason I don't let onto my age. People get the wrong idea.

Nice color choice by the way!:D:D

Robert
Yeah but just live life because there's some people just wanna **** on ya. Remember yellow is faster:D:D just wish I had the wing to hold this beast down :lmao:

try looking 14. people ask my if I have rich parents then ask where I got the money, so I tell them "from hookers and blow":D

:lmao::lmao: sorry but thats funny thats gonna be my next sayin haha

tmish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
50 for my dream car, bought it in '07...at one point I thought 50 was old, but now I know better. It was love at first sight, it just took 15 years to make it a reality...I think it only makes me appreciate it more

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235