Chuck Tator Featured in Wards Dealer Business Magazine

VPRTKMIKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
chuck, just signed the petition, if there is anything we can do you have our support
mike and john @ snake pit performance

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raffle that Silver 05 SRT ram (regular cab) and i'll buy a bunch as well...............

I really HOPE someone high up is seeing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant understand why they pic on the good guys/workers....

Great idea, I'd be in

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raffle that Silver 05 SRT ram (regular cab) and i'll buy a bunch as well...............

I really HOPE someone high up is seeing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant understand why they pic on the good guys/workers....

Don't worry they will and they are probably ********** as well.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd suggest that anyone who has media connections forward a copy of the Wards article. This would likely make an interesting story for some newspapers.

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Petition signed. Anything else you need, you got. Always there for me and every other Viper owner. Unbeatable invaluable goodwill for Chrysler. What other dealer would I and other Md/Va Viper owners drive 240 miles to just for a BBQ ? You go Chuck !

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called he number listed for Cerbus. They are referring people to Chrysler. The lady i spoke with said Cerbus has nothing to do with the closings , its Chrysler.....Who do i call to voice my concern about trying to shut down the Wizard's Dealership.....

You know what really *****....I tried to purchase a vehicle from Chuck & Dodge/Chrysler/Cerbus would not allow him to order a viper for me.....

nismobrown

Viper Owner
Reaction score
chuck,
i would be lost without the technical assistance and parts supply you have offered and your service and commitment to the dodge brand is second to none.
you only have to read the above posts to show how you are appreciated by the viper community.

hope all goes well for you,

dave.

93VIPERBOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets all help Chuck. If you are considering buying or leasing a Dodge. Then give Chuck a call. He maybe able to dropship it for you to a dealer that is closer. It is worth the drive if he is close enough.. Let all do what we can.

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can hire chuck as a "viper consultant". Raise the vca dues enough to supplement or completely provide his salary.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called he number listed for Cerbus. They are referring people to Chrysler. The lady i spoke with said Cerbus has nothing to do with the closings , its Chrysler.....Who do i call to voice my concern about trying to shut down the Wizard's Dealership.....

You know what really *****....I tried to purchase a vehicle from Chuck & Dodge/Chrysler/Cerbus would not allow him to order a viper for me.....

WT.. F? They don't want our money? I get it... you have to be a frickin clearing house to get the "honor" of selling Vipers.

Still BS. :rolleyes:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WT.. F? They don't want our money? I get it... you have to be a frickin clearing house to get the "honor" of selling Vipers.

Still BS. :rolleyes:

Chuck did specifically say that he's dealing with Chyrsler Financial Services Americas, not Cerberus.

Cerberus, in addition to Chrysler has recently purchased Bushmaster Firearms (one manufacturer of the very popular AR-15 and maker of the canon on the front of the A-10 Warthog), Remington Arms, and DPMS (another popular AR-15 manufacturer). They've been buying up companies like nuts. See the acquisition at the bottom of this page:

Cerberus Capital Management - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a story !! This one deserves to be on Larry King !

This story shows how weak Dodge marketing is.
This type of business could be used in commercial tv adds during major sport event to boost sale.

People want to buy dream cars that make them dream and have history. Tator is part of history but history doesn`t make money. However It is a great marketing tool. And marketing makes money ....

Chrysler can push as much as they want dealers but they will fail if they don't provide them marketing tools.

Chuck will go on with his successfull business no matter what but Dodge will loose a big marketing value. In this story only Dodge will loose .... If I was Chuck I would turn to business image consultants, they could give a could hand to the lawyers.