So do GTS's get more attention than SRT's?

Homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I'm a long-time corvette owner but looking to move up to a Viper so I can be one of the guys God made so vette guys would have heroes :)

Anyways, I saw a post on the corvetteforum the other day where a bunch of guys were saying the GTS gets way more attention than an SRT (whether vert or coupe).

That sound right? I know the SRT has alot more curves!

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT is more edgy not curvy and voluptuous like a GTS.

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. GTS over Srt but new ACR > GTS in the attention dept.

+1

I have a lot of people come up and say they like the 'GTS style' the best and that the new ones look like Corvettes. :dunno:

I like the look of the genIII/IV coupe better than the GTS, but like the GTS interior better. GTS has cheaper insurance for me too.

Nick

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I was just out in a race yellow GTS...quite a few folks looking at the us while fueling. Would you be suggesting that all of the looks were for the Viper and not me??? :)

vipergtspa

Viper Owner
Reaction score
GTS looks better, it took me a long time to decide which one I wanted and decided on a gen2 because when I think of a viper thats the picture that comes to mind but if I could afford a new acr I would have went with that.

Not much of a price difference between the gts and srt.

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the color (combo) seems important to me in this one...An SRT in the right color gets enough attention, a GTS doesn't need a flaming color

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just out in a race yellow GTS...quite a few folks looking at the us while fueling. Would you be suggesting that all of the looks were for the Viper and not me??? :)

Wait a second here.... now I'm thinking that all the thumbs up, whistles, smiles, waves, cell phone pics, pretty ladys comments, etc are for the GTS and not me? Man, I have got to do some soul searching now. LOL

jojogts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTS hands down the winner!!! But man those new ACR'S are nice...

Danno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would have bet anything my 97 B/W would have gotten more attention, but so far I get more camera phones and thumbs up in my ACR than I did in my GTS. I'm surprised how many people out there know what an ACR is. Either way your a Rockstar. Your Steven Tyler or **** Jager you cant go wrong either way.
Dan

fe4snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The GTS is by far better looking than the SRT 10. I will bet that in another 10 years from now the GTS will be a more appreciable body style design than the SRT 10. Those lines are just to good looking, just like a **** woman, guitar or a coke bottle unlike the pepsi bottle. :D

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMHO the GTS is top dog. When you say Viper everybody envisions a GTS. It is a classic and timeless style that will never go out.

The new ACR's are nice but I think it is the big wing that grabs everybodies attention. I am not a big fan of wings or black wheels so I prefer the GTS over the ACR. I guess this is why they make both salt and pepper. :dunno:

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTS is like a mid year corvette and a 55 t bird the style is timeless

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amongst the general public, all Vipers get attention, an RT/10 is up there near the top... mind you a GTS is a hatchback.. so there's more opportunities statistically to view at GTS stationary at a grocery store.. :dunno: (just kidding...) :D

You must be registered for see images

Check out the crowd of attention we get up here! (they're sniffing the air.. yep that's connolly leather..)

Last edited:

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful RT/10. My GTS for comparison's sake. I know which one I prefer!:D

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like the GTS and R/T both , but the rear end of the GTS will be the most memorable of the two IMHO :eater:. When I bought my Challenger back in 1972 , everybody commented on the rear view and the stance of that car.My friends were ticked off when we went cruising and their girlfriends were constantly talking about the *** end of my car when following, go figure :rolaugh:.

Like this shot , my Mustang friends love the GTS's as well .

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62