White hood vent enhancement

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with both points....don't like stickers and can make the vents look dirty...especially when they start to wear out.

Besides, my vents have that same shadow when it sits in the garage....with the lights off...:crazy2:

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I saw the thread title, I thought Tom was going to suggest a double RED stripe thru his White hood Vents....

OP
OP
T

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just realized how inappropriate this thread really is. C'mon guys, we are totally underestimating Dave. This ridicule should stop. After all, we know Dave as the splitter maker, seat upholsterer, and beer drinker... would he really put "stickers" on his car? Oh... uh, well anyway, would he really put those FleaBay stickers on his flag of fast, those white hood vents? Of course not!

Dave would remove the hood vents, talk to Chip Foose or Jesse James and have them airbrush something special, like tiny little flames or puffs of smoke on those vents. Probably have a different scene painted on each blade. Or maybe he'd buy a Harbor Freight special paint kit and get a few gallons of day-glow colors to practice with. He'd probably mix in some UV protectorant so the effects wouldn't fade in the Texas sun. Or he'd incorporate a room temperature superconductor solar semi conductor to capture the prismatic light energy enough passing through his garage. Yup, that's what Dave would do.

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, That is too funny! Thanks for laugh!:lmao:

I just realized how inappropriate this thread really is. C'mon guys, we are totally underestimating Dave. This ridicule should stop. After all, we know Dave as the splitter maker, seat upholsterer, and beer drinker... would he really put "stickers" on his car? Oh... uh, well anyway, would he really put those FleaBay stickers on his flag of fast, those white hood vents? Of course not!

Dave would remove the hood vents, talk to Chip Foose or Jesse James and have them airbrush something special, like tiny little flames or puffs of smoke on those vents. Probably have a different scene painted on each blade. Or maybe he'd buy a Harbor Freight special paint kit and get a few gallons of day-glow colors to practice with. He'd probably mix in some UV protectorant so the effects wouldn't fade in the Texas sun. Or he'd incorporate a room temperature superconductor solar semi conductor to capture the prismatic light energy enough passing through his garage. Yup, that's what Dave would do.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We sent D6 a prototype set of NEVER BEFORE SEEN vents, and hope for a "Reveal" soon.....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950