You got through to Chrysler!!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great way to start the week! So much to be recognized all around, from the response of the Viper Nation to one of our most valuable members (MVM) when he was down to the appropriate ultimate response from Chrylsler. This speaks volumes about how a major national firm CAN reverse a poor corporate decision and make it right. It also shows just how much our VCA voice is valued and being heard!

Everyone should take a moment to feel good about Tator's Dodge and what we all accomplished.....before we go back to our miserable everyday lives. ;)

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What a great way to start the week! So much to be recognized all around, from the response of the Viper Nation to one of our most valuable members (MVM) when he was down to the appropriate ultimate response from Chrylsler. This speaks volumes about how a major national firm CAN reverse a poor corporate decision and make it right. It also shows just how much our VCA voice is valued and being heard!

Everyone should take a moment to feel good about Tator's Dodge and what we all accomplished.....before we go back to our miserable everyday lives. ;)

Well said.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well said Scott.......

Did i start another sig thing.....:2tu:

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great News. Way to keep the pressure on VCA community. How about one of those new Challengers?

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:2tu: Congrats Chuck :2tu: That is great news, you run a class act and earned your right to represent Chrysler and you do an awsum job at that.
Steve:usa:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow.. this really makes my day as I came home a bit crabby from working overtime. I'm still DEAD SERIOUS that should it have come to legal matters that I could easily spare $100-$200 from my crappy €1250 per month salary for the fight.
AWESOME, simply AWESOME news! Van harte proficiat from this side of the big pond and bedankt :2tu:

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news Chuck!! Happy everything worked out for you. I gotta believe good things happen to good people.:2tu::usa:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATS go out to Chuck and Chrysler.

Chuck you deserve all you get.

Chrysler, thanks for seeing the value and for having the good sense to do the right thing.

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ABSOLUTLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Being a UK member I was really panicking as Tators is my first port of call for anything I need!!! Obviously delighted for chuck also, one of the nicest guys i have ever met over the phone :D

Well done to everyone for not giving up! :2tu::2tu::2tu:

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck,
Glad to hear Chrysler came to their senses. Just goes to show the strength in numbers of the VCA! This restores a bit of faith in the management of Chrysler Corp.:smirk:
PAvenom RT/10

Reaction score
Chuck,

I could not be happier for you and the Viper community! I wish you all the best and hail you as the one and only Viper wizard! Thank god for the priceless support of the Viper family in showing what can be done if we all stick together.

Mark Jorgensen

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Way to go Chuckie..........................we all need the best damn Viper Tech in the NorthEast back in the family !!! Great news for all involved and I couldn't be more pleased! So the oldest Dodge Dealer in the US continues accumulating years of service - cooool!!:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
this speaks very well for the new folks at the helm, and for the Viper's future as far as I'm concerned. If they were ready to abandon the Viper, they wouldn't care what we have to say.

Warfang, I thot your comment was worth another look............... I plan to dig out Chrysler's emailed Dear JonB response and thank Chrysler for (finally) Righting a Wrong... Those of us that got boilerplate responses may want to consider the same....

So hows about a T-shirt bonfire at the NEXT Tator BBQ ?
Great News C.T. Congrats

Last edited: